Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services Ltd was originally established in 1969 and our considerable growth since then reflects our dedication to total client satisfaction, something to which every member of our staff subscribes.
Over the past 45 years we have established our place as market leader for inland and coastal passenger and workboat operators and we are now looking to expand our Marine Insurance Division with additional claims support.
We aim to provide our clients with the quickest and most efficient claims service. We are therefore looking for someone experienced in marine claims who can handle a diverse workload in a busy office environment and take pride in the provision of excellent service.
The job will entail:-
- Day to day handling of marine Hull & Machinery claims within our delegated authority and involving insurers as appropriate
- Client telephone enquiries
- Introduction to P&I claims with a view to including these within the role
- Actively supporting our clients through a claim
- Assisting with the preparation of claim returns to insurers
Ideally the successful candidate will have 5 or more years’ experience. Some progression towards professional qualification would be a benefit and we will fully fund any further studies.
Key skills and attributes we are looking for:-
- a high degree of integrity and professionalism;
- close attention to detail and accuracy;
- an inquisitive mind and willingness to learn;
- a genuine desire to be helpful to both customers and colleagues.
We expect a very high standard from all employees and remunerate them accordingly. Salary is open and remuneration is purely on merit. Hours are 9 am – 5 pm Monday to Friday and benefits (after a qualifying period) include Life Assurance, Private Medical Insurance, Pension, Staff Loan and 25 days holiday, increasing for length of service and position.
Any questions? Call today.
Speak to our friendly team on 01342 327111 or find out more on email@example.com.