We are looking to expand our General Insurance Division with an experienced Account Handler, dealing with Commercial Insurance business.
Each member of our General Insurance Division controls their own designated portfolio of clients, in conjunction with our Development Executives. A policy of internal promotion leads to further opportunity and includes our Marine Division.
- Day-to-day insurance administration of a designated portfolio of clients
- Client telephone enquiries
- Negotiation of renewal terms with insurers
- Re-broking existing business
- Broking new business
Key skills and attributes:
- High degree of integrity and professionalism
- Close attention to detail and accuracy
- An inquisitive mind and willingness to learn
- A genuine desire to be helpful to both customers and colleagues
- Ideally we are looking for someone with 5+ years’ experience. Some progression towards professional qualification would be a benefit and we will fully fund any further studies
We expect a very high standard from all employees and remunerate them accordingly. Salary is open and remuneration is purely on merit.
Hours: 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Benefits (after a qualifying period): Life Assurance, Private Medical Insurance, Pension, Staff Loan and 25 days holiday.
About Knighthood: Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services plc was originally established in 1969 and has since become a leading privately owned specialist Corporate Insurance Broker. The considerable growth of Knighthood is a reflection of its dedication to total client satisfaction, something to which every member of its staff subscribes.
Please get in touch to apply for this position.
Whatever you need to insure, don’t hesitate to get in touch. Let us know a time that’s convenient for you and one of our team will give you a call.